Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Come in, we're open!

So I finally opened up shop on Etsy!!

NoraMillerJewelry


Ok, ok.. so it's only two items right now.  I swear it is only because my camera battery died!!

This is the scary part.  I've been claiming to be a metalsmith and jewelry designer; but, in the weeks to come, all of my talent and likability will be put to the test.  I will learn whether or not I can truly profit emotionally and monetarily from this profession.  So many fears run through my head.  Who knows, maybe I will ship a ring and before I sealed the box a Black Widow Spider crawled in.  Then, as the customer opens it with delight, she is bitten and suffers traumatizing spider bites which will create a lifelong fear that she will pass down to her children and loved ones!!!

Anything can happen.

Or, perhaps, I will find a little group of awesome badass people that think my jewelry is great!  That's all I need.  Just validation that my idea of pleasing aesthetics coincides with other level headed Samaritans.

Either way, time will tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment